Sunday 17 March 2013

Brand new: Christine Haynes Rosemary Collar pattern



Don't you just love it when a package containing new sewing goodies arrives? This week, the new and exciting Rosemary Collar pattern by Christine Haynes arrived in my mailbox from Los Angeles, California. I'd been looking for a pattern that simplified the collar-making process, and Christine's does not disappoint. With a pattern layout that is clear and instructions that are detailed, yet easy to follow I'm looking forward to making some very vintage Rosemary collars of my own. I have some ditsy floral fat quarters earmarked for this one. I'll let you all know how I get on. 

I just love how Christine's patterns are lovingly packaged, and include a thank you card giving more information about her range of patterns, online classes and books. I ordered mine directly from the US website as the Rosemary Collar wasn't in stock here in the UK yet, however Sewbox do stock Christine's other gorgeous garment patterns that will arrive within days. 

Hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for reading!

Emma x




No comments:

Post a Comment