Sunday 13 May 2012

Trims and things Jubilee project: Telephone box phone case

I made this phone case for my sister over a year ago now. I came across it whilst organising photos on my laptop. I suddenly had an epiphany, some jubilee fabric on the square and this could be the ultimate celebration gift, and I happen to need a new phone case myself. Spooky! :) 

The pattern was featured in Cloth Magazine's Spring issue 2011. You can purchase back issues on their website. I added the cute little heart shaped buttons to decorate. Happily my sister loved it, she isn't much of a crafter and paid me a great compliment when she said "this is the first thing you made for me that looks like it's shop bought and I will use." 


Don't forget to email me photos and your experience of any projects you make after reading the blog: sewnotorious[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks for reading,
Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment