Thursday 30 December 2010

A fresh start...



I love this time of year. It feels great to look forward to a fresh start and have time to think about what I hope to achieve in 2011.

There are some amazing bloggers out there and I am officially loving Elsie's blog a beautiful mess. Elsie has posted details of the fantastic Project restyle, click on the link below for full details. I have taken the plunge and pledged to blog about restyled items fashion, gifts or homeware. I anticipate I will be mostly blogging about fashion and I'm really excited to see all the fab ideas I can borrow (steal!).

I have sew many resolutions for this year (you'll pardon the pun), here is my list:
#1. Project restyle
#2. Complete my long started (and languishing ever hopefully) Amy Butler Anna Tunic dress
#3. Sew my Cath Kidston handbag (the bag came with the Sew! book I received for my birthday
#4. Set up and launch my Folksy shop
#5. Add some more flair to this blog by taking part in Elsie's blog love e-course

Phew! After all that I will be exhausted...

Yesterday I made the pretty felt brooch above using a kit my sister bought me for Christmas, as a test for the first time around I used some felt I had and didn't expect it to turn out so well. I will be giving this one to my sister to wear when she goes home after the holidays.

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment