Sunday 27 May 2012

My new label writer

If you haven't already discovered the immense power of the label writer in organising your life, now is the time to get one. Sick of having to look through a range of storage boxes to find your craft or household items? Want to simplify your life? The beauty of the Motex label writer by OH MY - see their shop on Amazon or search for 'oh my motex'. 

The writer is really simple to operate and comes with tape in a range of contemporary and retro colours and patterns, my favourite is the blue spotty tape which coordinates so well with my Ikea storage boxes. I have also been using the label writer to make funky sentiments for handmade cards. Try it yourself. 

Thanks for reading,
Emma x


                                        
                                     
Funny how an owl always creeps in somewhere, twit twooo!...




No comments:

Post a Comment