Monday 18 October 2010

Catching up!





I've had an incredibly busy few weeks - Bette Noir's Vintage Fair, a holiday, a birthday, a trip to Langage Farm and a weekend to get over it! I wanted to share some photos from the fair and some highlights from the past few weeks including presents and lots of cake. My mission over the next few weeks is to get back into some sewing (dare I say it 'for Christmas!"). I can't believe how fast it has come around this year and I'm looking forward to impressing (hopefully) friends and family with some creations.

I'm so grateful for the lovely presents I received. I love my Cath Kidston and Amy Butler sewing kits, the Sew! book came with it's own bag sewing kit which is at the top of my list to make. I'm also planning on customizing a black dress and a cardigan. I'm looking forward to getting started again this weekend!

Over on Tilly's blog those who are interested can register their interest to join a Christmas crafting group on Flickr. Hoping to get lots of ideas for lovely festive crafts.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment