Thursday 6 January 2011

Trims and things project goal: Knitting needle roll

A lovely package was waiting for me when I got home from work today. I ordered some fabric before Christmas from Seamstar, one of my favourite online fabric and haberdashery shops for fabrics. I loved the pink tissue and ribbon.



The best part was finally getting my mits on the Anna Maria Horner Innocent crush fabric, in coordinating colours. I will be using the fabric to make a knitting needle roll. A longer version of the crochet roll tutorial on the Today we are... blog. A friend sent me the link and I'm adding this to my list of project goals.



Seamstar has the whole Innocent Crush range, and I ordered First Impression Potpourri and Bubble burst in turquoise. The fabric came with a free measuring guide, which will definitely be a useful tool for future projects. Saints and Pinners are also worth a look and have a new year sale on at the moment. Plus Raystitch have 20% off for their e-newsletter readers.

Happy shopping!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment