Wednesday 4 April 2012

Instagram!

Instagram for Android is now available and I downloaded it yesterday. I have been playing around with the effects the app produces, my new tree shaped jewellery stand being my guinea pig. I still haven't worked out how to get the photo itself from Instagram to my blog so these are screenshots. I love the effects and I really like the retro feel they give your photos!


As I walked from my car to my apartment this evening I heard and then saw an Owl hooting in the tree. How apt to find a tree of my own waiting in the mailbox. My small items of jewellery will no longer be hanging from the wardrobe door handles, hooray!!!

I have been working on my Cath Kidston bag and will have pictures for you soon. Only one more day until Easter!

Thanks for reading,
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment