Wednesday 18 April 2012

New project: Cloth Magazine Crochet Spring Scarf



New project alert! I have started crocheting this Spring scarf from the latest issue of Cloth Magazine. I love the wavy effect the pattern creates. This is my first proper crochet item (I started as a knitter) so I'm excited to see how it will turn out. Since being inspired to create the scarf I am craving a denim shirt purchase, aiming to recreate the model's chilled out look.

The Spring 2012 issue of Cloth is packed with fantastic ideas for simple DIY fashion and home projects. You can subscribe for £12 on their website. I have already been leafing through the magazine impatiently wanting to make their Shift dress, inspired by a Chanel creation worn by the gorgeous Michelle Williams to a recent premiere. As I don't have any silky fabrics in my stash some shopping needs to be done before I can start on this one, watch this space!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment